Friday, August 23, 2013

컴퍼니 이벤트

After a hectic 4 days in Shanghai, I had little rest as I was due to fly Hong Kong next week and a day after my return, it was my company's 'Be a Star' mid-year event at Yishun Safra.

We exchanged our work attire and were transformed into theatrical costumes from various popular movies and musicals including The Addams Family, Twilight, Iron Man, The Flintstones, The Black Swan, Despicable Me, Grease and many more!

My team has decided on The Black Swan - guys as black swans and ladies white swans. As I was up in Shanghai, I got the help of my China colleague to help buy our hair accessories, tutu skirts, ballet shoes on TaoBao as they were much cheaper. Thankfully I managed to packed them all into my luggage :)

So glad it's over!

When Despicable Me meets The White Swan...

No comments: