Friday, June 07, 2013

Opus Jay Chou 2013 Concert!

I was very much looking forward to enjoying Jay Chou's concert with dearie tonight. Guess there were too high expectations?


He sang a lot of songs from his new album which was not really to my liking and he didn't sing much of his old ballads which was a pity. Adding to these, our seats were very stuffy with little ventilation. A guy seated on my right was a crazy Jay Chou fan. He was singing as though he's the concert man, waving the light stick on his right hand whilst holding his left arm high, videoing almost every single song. Gosh, he had bad breath AND BO! What a turn off!

There's this young mei-mei seated behind us. She went off tune for every song she sang. It's a torture listening because she was singing real loudly. There were 2 other young mei-meis seated on dearie's left. Instead of enjoying the concert, they were camwhorimg. I'm quite sure they had taken over 80 pictures of themselves not Jay.

Lesson learnt. Next time no more leveled seats.




Pictures taken with my iPad mini as my Olympus camera
and long lens were sent for service...

No comments: