Thursday, January 10, 2013

기뻤어!

8. The number of 'O' Level students I have taught last year.
This is also the highest number of 'O's students I have in my 15 years of teaching. It is truly with God's grace that I have managed to find time for these 8 students as well as 6 non-'O's students.

This year, many students scored distinctions in their Maths, making me feel over the moon today.
It's so heartwarming to receive texts from students thanking me for being a good teacher.

For those who didn't do well, it's not the end of the world.
One exam simply does not determine your entire future and what you do in your lifetime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! You must have done (many many ) something(s) good.

www.metrolyrics.com/something-good-maria-and-the-captain-lyrics-the-sound-of-music.html