Friday, August 24, 2012

드디어!

And finally my company mid-year event is over! Being in the High-Po program, I'm chosen to be in the planning committee and over the past 1.5 months, I was loaded with extra work. Though there are 5 of us, but technically, it's just 3 headcount as 2 other ladies just can't work much. It's no joke planning a company event for 200 people. Everything turned out well despite a few minor hiccups and I'm so relieved that I can now focus on my core work responsibilities...

In conjunction with this mid-year event, the APAC Employee Awards 2012 was also held and I was surprised to be 1 of the 3 winners for 'Super Support of the Year'. There were 29 nominees for this award and to win, it's really a dream come true!

Thank Lord for all the good things that came my way recently :) I'm so blessed!

The planning committee

Receiving the Super Support of the Year award
from SCM Director

No comments: