Monday, November 21, 2011

제임스씨 성직을 소명으로 갖다!

I met James, a church friend for a brief coffee this evening. I was wandering around and he was waiting for his parents to pick him up for dinner. James and I went through RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults), and were baptised in the same church over 10 years ago.

For 4 years, James and I served in church, helping out in the RCIA. We always address him as Brother James because he dedicates all his time to serving ministries. His family also serves in church.

Over coffee, James told me he has quit MOE and will be officially joining the church next January 9. I was caught a bit off-guard. James is the only child. I know it's not an easy decision but he seems firm on his decision. If he successfully gets ordained as a priest in 8 years' time, he would be 39.

Father, please watch over Brother James and may You grant him the grace and perseverance to follow in the footsteps of Christ Your Son and to serve You, the Church and the whole world. Amen.

No comments: