Sunday, October 02, 2011

애증의 10월

It's the month of October - a love-hate month.
Hate because it's the final year as well as the 'O' levels exams' month. And Love because yes... monie is strolling in.

Just hope to endure for this month and freedom will be here very soon!

******

I have 19.5 days of leave remaining for 2011. Bringing forward 5 days, I still have 2 weeks. This leaves me with a bit of dilemma. When should I clear my leave? This year end, I'm not rewarding myself with an overseas holiday. I have set a target and I'm hoping to reach half of what I have loaned my ex by this year end. So forgoing my usual year end holiday will help a bit. Of course I envy my friends and colleagues who have year end travel plans to Japan, Hong Kong, Korea, Scotland.. but I have to put my feelings aside.

I have finally decided to let go of what's being loaned. After chasing for several months and not receiving any reply from him, I guess it's really time to let reality sink in that I will not be getting my monie back afterall. It's sad but I will keep reminding myself that monie can always be earned back.

I hope being a good Samaritan will bring me good blessings in return.

No comments: