Sunday, December 26, 2010

우리 결혼했어요 ~쌍추부부

I was watching the Lettuce Couple 쌍추부부 in 'We Got Married 우리 결혼했어요' during my vacation. My Korean classmates had encouraged me to watch this variety show since I like KHJ... I know I know I'm super delayed but at least it's better late than never!

I had just finished watching the farewell episode 38 where 쌍추부부 bid their final farewell at Hallasan. They took 5 hours to reach the peak... at least I know I was humane... As expected, I teared while watching their farewell. Who likes farewells anyway?

In my opinion, 쌍추부부 are really made for each other. KHJ has a rather fourth dimensional thinking... his replies and comments are hilarious and always so out of the blue. So what if the husband 신랑 is 6 years younger than the wife 부인? 'When you are 76, he will be 70', words from Shin Ae-ra changed my perspective of having younger 신랑.

Best summarized by one of 부인's friend at their housewarming...
Just because a man is young doesn't mean that he is not dependable; an older man doesn't necessarily mean that he is someone you can lean on.


I like this family portrait best ! 쌍추부부 with 부인's puppy, Jins.

웃어 줄 수 있는, 웃게 해줄 수 있는 것
만날 것을 기대합니다...