Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mystery of Stolen Shoes!

I had to teach 3 classes today so I started work early at 7am and was done with the first class at about 5.45pm. When I went out of my student's house, started to search for my Pazzion grey shoes, I couldnt find it. In its place, there was a black pair of Vincci shoes sized 7 that fitted me very well. That's when I realized... my shoes were stolen!!

I was in a daze... Of all my years of teaching, I always leave my shoes outside the house so I was shocked to know that my favorite pair of Pazzion shoes was actually stolen. The culprit had the cheek to leave me a pair of her quite new cheapo Vincci shoes which probably just cost RM$15, not even 1/3 of the price of my shoe.

I didnt want to wear the Vincci shoes, so I asked my student to lend me her flip-flops, even though I will look totally mismatched with my corporate wear.

I dont wish to be evil... but I hope the culprit trips herself wearing my shoes


Latest update: I managed to buy the same pair of shoes from Pazzion. Thank god there's still stock of it.

No comments: