Sunday, August 08, 2010

신실하신 주

I taught a new student today... My yet again 13th student :)
I had 13 students in May but lost one of them which was a blessing in disguise as she lives in Whampoa, a far distance from the east.
I wasn't upset when I lost her... she was a difficult student and I had to repeat myself everytime I teach because she just can't be bothered to remember. It was a relief!

God really works wonders in my life...
Recent times have been financially tight and difficult for me but the Lord takes care of me in His own faithful ways and I'm really thankful.
This new assignment, I believe, is God-sent too.

"No trial greater than human endurance has overcome you.
God is faithful and will not let you be tempted beyond your strength.
He will give you, together with the temptation, the strength to escape and to resist."
~ 1 Cor 10-13

No comments: