Friday, March 12, 2010

홍콩 비즈니스 여행

I'm home! My business trip to Hong Kong was great except for the cold weather... Then again, I had the excuse to buy clothes :D

The conference and client dinner went really well. My boss and colleagues were pleased and highlighted that it was one of the greatest event organized so far... Performance appraisal was good too... I'm really blessed to have a good boss!

P1020127
Client dinner which I have organized at Isola Bar & Grill, IFC Mall ~ nice setting!

P1020139
Harbour view outside the restaurant

This working trip was not very tiring and I had managed to meet with all my friends! It's been several years since I last met them :)


From left clockwise: Simon - Hazel's friend, Adrian & Jaslin, Carrie and Isaac

And thank you to Hazel who's also holidaying in Hong Kong! She has made my trip less lonely!

P1020111

Lastly, yes I did have time for shopping!


Hello Kitty bedroom slippers for my adorable niece! Soooooo cute!

No comments: