Sunday, October 11, 2009

결혼 축하합니다!

Managed to photoshop and upload Melissa's wedding pictures on flickr! Here are some to share...


The beautiful bride fully dolled up and radiating happiness!


Where's our angbao?!

Stanley finally gets to unveil the bride after completing a series of sabo tasks!

The wedding cake! Can't bear to eat the lovely cupcakes...

Finally a picture with the bride! I didn't take many photos in church as I was the mass coordinator, trying to get the student musicians ready and music going... the mass went pretty well, though there were a few hiccups :)


Dinner was at The Blue Ginger Peranakan restaurant. Food was great!

Though the day was exhausting (I merely slept for 1 hour the night before), I was glad everything went well! I'm very happy for Melissa. May she and Stanley walk in the happy ways of love, trusting in the grace of God to lead them from above!

To view more pictures, click here.

No comments: