Saturday, September 05, 2009

Ion Orchard 쇼핑!

I spent my off day on Friday at ION, the newest retail mall in Orchard Road together with my colleagues, Hazel and Joanne.

It's huge and no surprise, we got lost several times. We were checking the directory for Mango store, uttering '芒果在哪裡?' and all of a sudden, this male China tourist behind us replied, '芒果在樓上!' Hilarious! He must have thought we were his 同志!! From that moment on, we didn't speak a word of Chinese for fear of being mistaken for Chinese tourists again.

I'm thankful because I had great company and a wonderful day 'eye-shopping'! No... I didn't give in to temptation to buy the LV wallet which I have been eyeing for a while... will save that for Christmas LOL!

I'm still waiting for pictures from Joanne, will upload them once I have received them ^^

2 comments:

이진위 said...

You waiting for Christmas? No need! Just do (buy) it :-p

서울라스 Souless said...

So clever... if it's Christmas I will have an excuse to buy!