Tuesday, November 04, 2008

코리안 팝 나이트 2008


Just got back from the Korean Pop Night 2008 concert which showcased 9 Korean artistes/groups including Jun Jin and Andy from Shinhwa and Wonder Girls. This inaugural large-scale concert was the highlight of the 2008 Korean Festival which was held from 1-18 November in Singapore.


Hosts for the night: Park Jung Ah, Andy and 933 DJ Li Yi . I just adore Park Jung Ah's pink dress and her tan!


Chae Yeon impressed the audience or rather just me with her natural sexy thighs... Oh and her vocals of course...


Energy level rose when Jewelry performed sizzling numbers, 'One More Time' and 'Superstar'. Park Jung Ah (left) is also the leader of the group.


Fans were screaming incredibly for 2 PM when they started performing. I must be getting old because I felt they were just a bunch of pretty faces. Period.


U Kiss - another boyband group with flowery faces. Are they really so popular in Korea??


Finally, Wonder Girls ended the whole concert with their fast numbers, 'Nobody' and 'Tell Me'

I did enjoy myself during this concert. I'm grateful for the chance to watch this concert for free! Heard tickets were sold at $200 over the internet. ~Thanks Carol! Hope this Korean Festival will be a yearly affair!

No comments: