Saturday, September 06, 2008

댄스 개더링

My dance friends and I visited our ballet teacher today. We usually visit her during Teacher's Day week every year. It used to be just me and another friend but now our group has grown to 5!

It's always good to catch up with friends whom you seldom meet... and guess who did we get to meet today? Someone whom I have not seen since I stopped dancing which is like over 10 years?! It was the same for everyone else too... but Celine still looked the same! Not a change! And she's the only one who perservered and is still dancing and teaching today! It's always good to have supportive parents who stand by your dream and passion.

Till we meet again! Perhaps during CNY week next year ya?


A ballerina figurine which caught my eye at my teacher's house.... elegant! Latest update!!! I found out that this figurine can be bought from Lladró at Taka!


Found a picture which I have taken with my teacher and dance mate 2 years back... Hee I look different right?

No comments: