Friday, August 08, 2008

8.8.8

8 August 2008─an auspicious date with loads of activities going on.

Firstly, 8 million toto. Nope I didn't buy. I decided I should save my $10 for this 8 million try. My ex colleague used to say buying toto is like buying a 希望. I never had luck with lottery; only striked a lucky 4D ibet last year with errhmm minimal winnings.

The opening of Beijing Olympics was... ...*yawns* Watching atheletes from 203 countries marching in really slowly almost sent me to zzz... though several eye candies which caught my eye helped me stay awake for that few seconds.

Weddings and engagements!!! I'm sure there are thousands of couples are walking the aisle today. If you have missed 8.8.8, no worries there's 9.9 next year, 10.10 year after, 11.11 year year after, 12.12 year year year after. Hee...

Lastly, I'm so looking forward to the long weekend. Next Monday, 11 August is office closure. I was so confident that company would declare an off-in-lieu but sadly no. So 1 day lesser for leave application in December... *sobs*

Too bad I missed the time 8.08am to blog this entry, otherwise it will be soooo 888-reat!

No comments: