Friday, January 11, 2008

I2 수업을 처음 인상

I just finished 2 classes of Intermediate 2 Korean this week. In total, there are 6 of students for this level, with 2 newcomers from other schools.

Interestingly, our teacher couldn't teach us this week so we had a relief teacher 민연주 선생님 for the first 2 classes. 민연주 선생님 is the younger sister of the current Elementary 2 teacher, 민연현 . 연주 선생님 taught the Advance 2 class last semester but this semester she has taken a short break as she will be travelling a lot on business trips.

Somehow I didn't enjoy my classes at all. A classmate and I both felt that the relief teacher wasn't committed in teaching us ~ perhaps she was just relieving the class. Today at 8.30pm, she told us she's very hungry. So we suggested ending the class early. We weren't learning anything productive anyway. She was just merely going through the first page of the workbook and before that reading a passage from the textbook. But she went like.... 안 되요!

I was thinking... if you didn't have that thought of ending early, why did you tell us you are hungry? Nonetheless our class ended 10 minutes early.

Well I hope if I do have a chance to continue my studies to Advance 2, I will change my impression of this teacher. Sadly, first impression does count! 첫인상이 중요합니다!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Souless!

I chanced upon your blog while looking for information on TOPIK & KLPT tests. Was wondering if you'd be able to help? What are the differences between these two tests, and which would be more recognised and a better choice?

Would appreciate any advice; you can reach me at i.am.orbiting@gmail.com

Thanks...

Orbiter