Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Irritating Coughing Colleague!!!

There's a serious cougher in my office and she's driving me mad! A colleague who is seated behind me kept coughing throughout the day. I have no choice but to breathe the same air as this co-worker. How do I stay healthy with her in the office? I wonder...

It's not helping when I'm currently working on 2 sales proposals with tight deadlines. Even with my Fontopia Sony earphones on, I can still hear her coughs! It is a terrible thing that the perpetrator coughs. But what appalling manners to merrily inflict it on others?! You may think I'm intolerant but to subject a person's brain function into unpleasant and frequently repeated stimulus is distracting and increasingly irritating to the senses, not just one's feelings.

The cougher should just stop her bad habit.
I'm sure she will if someone has offered her $500 to stop coughing! If she continues through the week, I will offer her lozenges! Healthy ones of course!

No comments: