Thursday, November 30, 2006

안녕... 제발 울지 마세요...

My country manager's farewell note to me last friday, 24 November:

As all of you may know, today is Agnes's last day with the company. Agnes has been with us for over 2 years and has been very committed in improving the quality of our marketing materials. Besides the numerous marketing campaigns that she has done, she has also produced a wonderful product catalogue that has won many praises from our colleagues across Asia Pac. I would like to thank her for your contribution and dedication to this business and I am sure she will be dearly missed by many of us. Please join me to wish her all the best for her future endeavours.

I am very blessed during my two years four months' stay with the company. Despite ups and downs, I have met and made many true friends and learnt a great deal about what makes good copywriting and marketing campaigns.

You guys are the coolest bunch of colleagues. The laughters and simplicity in our relationship means so much to me, and will remain in my heart always.










No comments: