Saturday, July 15, 2006

History has repeated itself

Memories of my previous male boss -- an authority and control freak flooded my mind after reading this email sent by Ms C.:

Before we ascertain as to whether to support them as the official publication, I would like you to find out the following and discuss the terms of exchange:

Conference
1) expected turnout of this conference
2) track record of this conference
3) profile of attendee
4) size of circulation of the marketing brochure

As part of any barter, we will also like the following terms to be included:
1) table-top display and/or brochure insert
2) contact list of participants

In return, we will not include the use of xx mailing list as part of exchange. Let me know your findings and outcome of your discussion.

How can I put across to Ms C. I'm not an entry level worker?
The higher you go, the less you know.

No comments: